Last update: May 16, 2022
- All research activities involving human beings may take place, while respecting health instructions
- For projects where recruitment or data collection involves direct contact with human participants, the REB recommends, when possible, to opt for a virtual meeting.
- Modification requests for a project whose recruitment or data collection involves direct contact may be If you have any questions, please contact the Research Ethics Board at email@example.com.
- As of May 16, 2022, the requirement to wear a mask is lifted.
- Masks will continue to be distributed on site.
- The choice to wear a mask remains personal to each person, and although not mandatory, it remains a practice that is encouraged by the CNESST.
- Members of the INRS community are invited to respect those who wish to continue to use this means of protection against COVID-19.
- As of May 16, 2022, physical distancing is no longer required in labs.
Do you have questions? You can contact the Ethics Board.