INRS is mobilized to support you during the COVID-19 pandemic.
A committee has been set up to closely monitor developments. This committee communicates regularly and as soon as necessary the instructions, important information and preventive measures announced by the Quebec Ministry of Education and Higher Education and by Public Health.
We are aware that these measures, which must be implemented immediately, have important effects for each and every one of you, whether in the context of your studies, your research activities or your employment.
We would like to thank you for your patience and cooperation.
For any questions, we invite you to write to email@example.com.
September 29, 2020
Several regions of Quebec move to the red alert level
As announced on September 28, 2020 by the Direction de la Santé publique, the Greater Montreal, Laval, Capitale-Nationale and Chaudière-Appalaches regions will move to a red alert level as of October 1, 2020.
In compliance with the new Public Health guidelines and those specific to each center, we ask all members of the INRS community to follow the following instructions to ensure the safety and health of all:
- As of October 1, 2020, and until further notice, training activities will be held exclusively in virtual mode
- Laboratory research activities will continue to take place in presence.
- Research activities that can be conducted remotely will continue to be carried out in this way.
- Non-essential inter-regional travel to and from the three affected regions must be avoided.
- Teleworking is maintained as much as possible.
- Meetings or face-to-face events are prohibited.
For questions or clarification, we invite you to consult the COVID-19 section of our website or to directly contact your manager or supervisor.
Once again, we thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
INRS General Management