Professor Géraldine Delbès are looking for 2 master’s students at Armand-Frappier Santé Biotechnologie Research Centre. The proposed projects aims to study the effects of environmental concentrations of volatile organic compounds and trace elements on key endocrine processes in fetal development. These projects are part of the EXPERIVA – Exposures in the Peace River Valley study on gestational exposure to contaminants from hydraulic fracturing in northeast British Columbia and the potential for endocrine disruption of these chemical compounds.
- Cellular and molecular biology
- Environmental Health
Co-supervisor: Géraldine Delbès, professor
Co-supervisor: Élyse Caron-Beaudoin, professor, University of Toronto
Program of study
Master’s degree in applied microbiology (French description)
Our Research University offers many scholarship programs. Every student-researcher benefits from a research stipend during their higher education studies (17 220$ per year).
- BSc degree (minimum GPA of 3.5 / 4.3) in biochemistry, biology, physiology or any relevant filled.
- Fluency in French and English (speaking and writing) is necessary.
Armand Frappier Santé Biotechnologie Research Centre
531, boulevard des Prairies
Laval, Québec G3X 1S2
How to apply
Interested canidates must submit their application to Géradline Delbès (email@example.com) and Élyse Caron-Beaudoin (firstname.lastname@example.org) by using the online form. The application must include:
- Complete CV
- Motivation letter statig their research interests and career goals
- Name and contact information at least one reference