From admission through to graduation, the Registrar’s Office provides guidance and support to current and future students, faculty, and teaching support staff. The Registrar’s Office team can answer questions about all aspects of university studies.
They also operate an online portal providing students with access to numerous services and all their important personal data for their studies at INRS, including:
- Admission and registration
- Courses per term
- Evaluation and certification
- Scholarship payments
- Official transcripts
- Personal insurance
- Official forms
Follow the guide
The Registrar’s Office is responsible for documentation designed to assist students and faculty at every stage of university training. Information is available on important topics such as:
- Choosing a research supervisor
- Changing research supervisors
- Submitting a thesis, dissertation, essay, or internship report
- Evaluating student research
- Choosing a thesis committee
- Contact the Registrar’s Office
If you have any questions about your student record, please contact the Registrar’s Office at or 418-654-2518.
If you’re calling from outside Quebec, dial the toll free number, 1-877-326-5762.