Areas of expertise
Decolonization of research, academic institutions and urban spaces
- Assistant Professor
- Member of the INRS-UQAT Joint Research Unit in Indigenous Studies
Urbanisation Culture Société Research Centre
385 Sherbrooke Street E.
Montreal, Quebec H2X 1E3
Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue
663 First Avenue
Val-d’Or, Quebec J9P 1Y3
- Indigenous higher education, indigenous pedagogies and pedagogies by the territory;
- Urban indigenous experiences, colonialist cities and indigenous cities;
- Colonial and de-colonial processes in the Americas;
- Decolonial approaches;
- Indigenous methodologies and epistemologies, participatory and collaborative methodologies, narrative cartographies;
- Quebec, Canada, United States and South America (Andean context).